FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT NETWORK (FMN) DVD Program
In-house CPE Group Study DVD Programs
After more than two decades, Financial Management Network (FMN) continues to bring significant developments in corporate finance and accounting to corporate financial professionals. Designed to keep managers and executives up-to-date on areas of critical interest, FMN contains information you and your colleagues need to know as soon as it is available.
Co-sponsored by Financial Executives International (FEI) and the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), FMN has unique access to those organizations, their speakers, conferences and research capabilities. Their joint sponsorship assures the overall excellence of the program in terms of its quality, scope and timeliness. More than 40,000 financial managers in the majority of the Fortune 500 companies currently use this monthly service to earn their required CPE credits and improve their professional competence.
|Financial Management Network (FMN)
Two formats available
1. Online Self-Study Subscription
2. In-house DVD Group Subscriptions
Financial Management Network (FMN) (online) is the leading financial "update" subscription program in the industry. Used by more than half of the Fortune 500 companies, FMN produces 48 new courses, 4 every month (and has more than 72 archived courses). An annual subscription includes "fast track" outlines, transcripts, quizzes, and the ability to track credits and print completion certificates. All courses qualify for CPE credit under NASBA QAS certification. FMN features top industry experts discussing topics and issues at the forefront of today''s finance and accounting profession.
View the entire FMN Online Catalog
Primary Fields of Study:
- Business Law
- Business Management and Organization
- Management Advisory Services
FMN Hot Topics, include:
• Understanding FASB Accounting Guidance
• Case Studies of Fraud Prevention & Detection
• Latest Rulings from IRS & Taxing Authorities
• Briefings on Information Technology
• Compliance with Workplace Regulations
• Protection of Assets & Intellectual Property
• Roadmap to Global IFRS Standards
• Developments in Auditing & Internal Controls
• SEC Financial Reporting Updates
• Best Practices in Finance Organizations
• Values-Based Ethics & Integrity Solutions
• Perspectives on Leadership & Economics
The vast majority of SmartPros’ courses meet the requirements for accredited professional education, such as continuing professional education (CPE) credits for CPA, CMA, CFM, CFE, CIA, and EA designations, and continuing legal education (CLE) credits, as well as many others.
Contact Us to order
the FMN DVD program
Group Rates Available
VISIT THE FMN
To Order FMN DVD or FMN Online Subscriptions for your Organization...
Call us today!