CPA Report (CPAR) Gov-NFP Edition DVD Program
In-house CPE Group Study DVD Programs
CPE Government & Not-for-Profit Practitioners Can Rely On
CPA Report Government / Not-for-profit edition is an annual CPE subscription
program designed specifically for practitioners in the fields of governmental
and not-for-profit accounting. Each quarter we add 4 new programs covering the
hottest topics in the field. This program is available in both DVD and Online subscriptions. Online courses feature streaming video, easy to
follow course outlines, online transcripts, plus links to related content.
Select from online courses in government accounting and auditing, and
not-for-profit auditing, tax and management.
|CPA Report (CPAR) Gov-NFP Edition
Two formats available
1. Online Self-Study Subscription
2. In-house DVD Group Subscriptions
Primary Fields of Study:
- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Auditing Practice
- Specialized Knowledge & Applications
The vast majority of SmartPros’ courses meet
the requirements for accredited professional education, such as
continuing professional education (CPE) credits for CPA, CMA, CFM, CFE,
CIA, and EA designations, and continuing legal education (CLE) credits,
as well as many others.
CPA Report Gov-NFP Edition Highlights:
- 16 new courses per year
- Accredited for CPE in all 50 states
- In-depth courseware provides background information and examples, along with related reading
- Self-study quizzes taken online provide immediate grading
- Credits are tracked and may be checked online
- Quarterly email newsletter provides preview of upcoming courses
- CPA Report Gov-NFP is also available online, where all courses, quizzes and materials are offered on the Internet
Contact Us to order
the CPAR Gov-NFP DVD program
Group Rates Available
VISIT THE CPAR
Gov-NFP DVD VIDEO
To Order CPAR Gov-NFP DVD or Online Subscriptions for your Organization...
Call us today!